conditions of sale and settlement
All prices include VAT
Regular invoice or sales receipt is issued
Technical organization, logistics, liability, insurance and the staff employed are by SAFARI AND EXCURSION Travel Agency
All customers participating in our safaris are covered free of charge by AMREF Fly Doctor (medical transport insurance) for a maximum period of 30 days from arrival.
- From 0 to 3 years old:
- From 3 to 12 years old:
30% reduction of the adult rate in the room with parents (Family Room)
- From 12 to 18 years old:
15% reduction of the adult rate in the room with parents (Family Room)
THE RATES INCLUDE
• All transfers with adequate means
• Overnight in Tent or Lodge during the Safari.
• Treatment inclusive of full board excluding drinks.
• Transport and Safari with off-road vehicle (4×4 jeep) with sunroof, driver and multi-language guide for exclusive use.
• Activities and excursions as per program.
• Entrance fees to Parks or Reserves.
• 500ml bottles of mineral water on board the vehicle.
• FREE AMREF medical transport insurance with personal name for each participant valid for 30 days. (exclusively for safari participants)
THE RATES DO NOT INCLUDE
• Drinks, meals, services and treatments not mentioned as included (e.g. fine wines and liqueurs, massages and spa treatments).
• Tips, porterage and personal expenses.
For the payment of safaris and excursions on site are accepted:
- Cash in Euros, American USD (dollars issued before 2001 are not accepted) and KES (Shellino of Kenya)
- Credit cards (with the exception of the american express card).
For credit cards, the amount is indicated in Kenyan Shellini at a fixed exchange rate established by the local correspondent and a 5% surcharge is applied for administrative costs.
BOOKING ON LINE ON WEBSITE OR THROUGH DIRECT CONTACT AT THE AGENCY
For booking, payment can be made:
- Through Bank Transfer with Transaction in American USD or EURO on DTB Banca bank charges totally charged to the customer.
- Pay Pal platform in American USD
- REVOLUT platform for European residents
- LIPA NA MPESA for residents of the African Continent
All reservations are considered valid only and exclusively if:
- upon booking, 50% of the entire amount is paid;
- 30 days before the event, the balance of the remaining 50% of the entire amount;
PAYMENT OF EXCURSIONS AND REGULATION
- Excursions paid for on site must be paid for the day before departure by 1.00 pm.
- It is not possible to charge the amount of the excursions to the account of the room of the belonging Lodge.
- Each excursion provides for a minimum number of participants established by the local correspondent and the participation of guests of other nationalities is expected and the local guide can speak several languages and / or not speak the Italian language.
- On some occasions the local correspondent could group more hotels in different tourist areas, this could lengthen times and journeys due to the stops in the other hotels.
- Changes in itinerary and program during the excursion due to force majeure or adverse weather conditions do not give the right to reimbursement. The correspondent reserves the right to modify itineraries and timetables or to postpone the excursions when the climatic conditions make it necessary to guarantee the safety and quality of the service.
- If you have a non-Italian passport, please notify the correspondent at the time of booking.
BOOKING FOR SAFARI
• Withholding of 10% of the total amount paid up to 30 working days before departure plus any expenses.
• Withholding of 25% of the total paid from 29 to 21 working days before departure plus any expenses.
• Withholding of 50% total paid from 20 to 11 working days before departure plus any expenses.
• Withholding of 75% total paid from 10 to 3 working days before departure plus any expenses.
• Withholding of 100% total paid after these terms
BOOKING FOR EXCUSIONS
• Excursions paid for on site must be paid for the day before departure by 1.00 pm.
• It is not possible to charge the amount of the excursions to the account of the room of the belonging Lodge.
• There is a 50% refund for cancellations made up to 24 hours before departure.
• There is a 100% penalty for cancellations communicated on the day of departure of the excursion.
We suggest that you direct your choice exclusively towards operators with the authorizations required by local laws, illegal operators may have lower rates, but the risk of inefficiencies, non-fulfillment and / or accidents of various kinds is extremely high.
FOR ANY INFORMATION WRITE US
write to us, we will be happy to answer you
SAFARI AND EXCURSION Travel Agency
Write to us at:
Write to us at:
Eunice Ayub from SAFARI AND EXCURSION Travel Agency
OFF JACARANDA ROAD, 80200 WATAMU, P.O. Box 174
KILIFI COUNTY – KENYA
Call us at:
+254 725 760 990